Adult & Child Psychological Wellness Clinic
Home > Conditions
- Common Psychiatric Conditions for Adult, Children and Adolescents
- Management & Treatment
- Specialist Reports
Common Psychiatric Conditions
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Social anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Specific phobias
- Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder)
- Adjustment/Stress problems with work/school/family
Child (>/=7 years old) & Adolescent Conditions
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD, including ADHD in adults)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
Management / Treatment Options
Pharmacological Treatment (i.e. with medications)
- A wide variety of medication options
- Treatment plan will be tailored to the unique needs of the individual
Non-pharmacological Therapy (e.g. psychological therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, etc)
- Please note that our doctor may also refer the patient to other healthcare professionals (doctors/allied health professionals) at other centers if the patient's clinical needs and context are better served at other centers.
(a) For appropriate needs, Specialist Medical Report may be requested from our doctor. If such a report may be needed, please inform our clinic staff at the point of enquiry before the 1st consultation so that our clinic may provide further advice, if any.
(b) Please be informed that our clinic does not provide assessment, management/treatment or medical report associated with "Divorce & Custody-specific" or "Forensic-Specific" matters.